Angelica Haravata on Wix
Interior Designer with a mission to plan and execute a vision with innovation, creativity and originality to leave a never-ending impression on a space.
Interior Designer & Project Manager
Virginia Tupker Interiors (2018 – present)
• Specifying materials and sourcing high-end furnishings
• Design floor plans, elevations, and 3D perspective views
• Prepare presentations for exclusive clienteles
• Program client’s need from schematic design to the construction document phase and installation.
Laura Michaels Design (2018-2019)
• Developed space planning concepts and generate program documents
• Provide design support for completion/ execution of design concepts.
• Assist with project team coordination for plans, specifications and materials.
HOME: Style & Stage (2015-2018)
• Assist lead designer with sourcing furniture and furnishings
• Assist various real estate agents with staging homes for sale
AutoCAD, 3D AutoCAD
Sketchup + Various Rendering Programs
Design Manager Software
Studio Designer Software
Color & Lighting Study
Space Planning & Utilization
University of Bridgeport, BS in Interior Design (2018-2020)
Norwalk Community College, AS in Interior Design (2016-2018)
University of Bridgeport
• UB Dorm Hall Renovation Competition Winner 2019
Norwalk Community College
• Interior Design Award 2018
American Society of Interior Designers, CT